7th and 8th Grade Current Events
Current Events for Science will be a little different this year. See instructions below:
1) 1 CE per Six Weeks (2 for advanced classes)
2) CE will count as a test grade (2 for advanced)
3) CE must be based on a discovery or event that has occured within the last 2 years (no older)
4) Report must include the date of the event, discovery, or article
5) Current Events are to be prepared on computer and E-Mailed to your teacher - no written reports will be accepted. It will be your responsibility to insure that your report reaches your teacher by the due date in a format that can be viewed.
6) Must have a bibliography, copy of the article, or correct link to article attached
7) Avoid plagarism - Read the article, then pretend you are telling your teacher what you learned from the article in your words!
8) You do have the option of finding more creative ways to fulfill this assignment... i.e. podcasts, class presentations, video reporting, etc.
Suggested Sites for Articles: