Leaves and Absences
Family Medical Leave / FMLAEmployees who will be absent for more than five consecutive days or have a need for intermittent leave must complete the following four steps:
- Complete the Request for Medical Leave of Absence Form including supervisor/principal's signature and submit to Benefits Department.
- Once the Benefits Department receives your Request for Medical Leave of Absence Form, they will contact you to make an appointment to discuss your leave.
- Benefits must receive your form approximately 30 days prior to your first day absent
- In this meeting Benefits, Payroll and our district AESOP Coordinator will discuss FMLA, days available for absence, your long term substitute if needed, as well as the impact to your payroll check.
- Download the appropriate paperwork needed (see below and select corresponding form)