EARLY RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENTS MAY 23, 2019
- Interested in learning archery? Interested in competing against others? Then come tryout for the Decatur Eagles Archery Team. Email us at Decatureaglesarchery@gmail.comor call 940-627-6622.
- Summer School at DHS is an opportunity for credit recovery. Students that have failed a class for the year and need to recover the credit for that class need to speak t their counselor and pick up a registration form in the 2nd floor office. Students, parents, and counselors must all sign the form, and each semester of a class costs $75. Please pay for only one class at a time because students will need to finish one class before starting on the next. All classes are online/self-paced courses. Dates will be Tuesday, May 28 through Thursday, June 20. Classes will be held Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Registration Deadline is
- Students please turn in your textbooks to the library TODAY.
- Seniors – it is time for you to order final transcripts. You can do this in the 2nd floor office or online. When requesting final transcripts, please place the word final on the request. Also, if you took Dual classes in high school, you will need to complete 2 requests, one for Weatherford College and one for the college you will be attending.
- Students who are 15 or will be 15 by June 17 and would like to taking Driver’s Ed. The first class will be held at the Multi-Purpose Building Cafeteria on Tuesday, May 28 at 9:00. Class fee is $75 and must be paid before the first day of class. Schedules are in the 1st and 2nd floor offices.
- Seniors – many of you are on the fine list. Please take care of your fines.
- If you are interested in auditioning for the Production class then please plan to audition Today, right after school. Please see Ms. Fryman if you have any questions.
- Graduation video forms are available in the 1st floor office.
- Seniors – Please use the url listed below for commencement information. The UNT parking office is working on a map at this time and will send at a later date https://www.unt.edu/2019-hs-cc-graduations
- Seniors – if you were not able to order a panoramic picture and would like to here is the link: http://panoman.photographyorder.com/client/public-gallery/14W-BTWK/000-0000/1
- Hutchins has Eagle t-shirts on sale for a discounted rate of $3!
- SENIOR CALENDAR OF EVENTS DATE CORRECTION: Graduation Rehearsal Today, in DHS Gym.
Last Modified on May 23, 2019