Physical Education Policies
Objective: To develop the interest and skill level needed to achieve a lifetime of wellness and physical activity through team and individual activities.
Everyone will participate. If you happen to be sick or injured, a note from your parent/ guardian is required to sit out. It is important that the students participate each day because their grade is based off of participation.
- Participation: A student will receive 20 points a day for a five-day week based on participating in each days activity. Points will be deducted if the students are not following rules, participating or tardy to class.
- Citizenship: Includes following rules, directions/instructions, sportsmanship, cooperation with peers and teacher, and appropriate attitude and behavior.
- Treat your teacher and classmates with respect.
- Be in your assigned spot ready to participate when the tardy bell rings.
- Absolutely no horseplay is allowed in the gym.
- No Gum, Candy, Food, or Soda is allowed in the gym.
- No jewelry will be worn during activities.
- All school rules will be strictly enforced.
- Leave backpacks, cell phones, and ipads in hall lockers. The only thing you need is yourself ready to participate.
- Always be prepared to go outside for class.
If you have any questions, see your teacher.
Do your best – EFFORT goes a long way.
We want class to be enjoyable for everyone.