Subscribing to E-Alerts
After your initial sign-up on decaturisd.us, you can subscribe to e-alerts in order to receive updates and other information important to you and your child/children.
Follow these instructions in order to subscribe to e-alerts.
1. Go to www.decaturisd.us.
2. Sign into the website using the Sign-In Name and Password that you selected. This was also sent to you in an email from the district. This can be done by clicking on the Sign In button at the top right of the site.
3. Once signed in, you will need to click on the My Profile button that appears at the top right of the page.
4. You will now see your profile displayed and available to edit if necessary. Please scroll down until you see My E-Alerts & Subscriptions.
5. Click on Edit Subscriptions.
6. At this point, you will be able to select any sections on the website to which you would like to subscribe. This subscription will enable you to receive email messages from the editors of these sections, if they decide to announce a significant update on their pages.
7. Use the drop-down list to select a campus and make additional selections that may apply to you or your child/children, i.e. teacher page(s), athletic team page(s), etc.
8. IMPORTANT NOTE: Please check the box next to the Decatur ISD Homepage and next to the school Homepage that applies to you or your child/children.
9. Scroll to the very bottom and click on Subscribe. You will now be set to receive important e-alerts from our website.