1. Treat others how you would want to be treated.
2. Arrive prepared and on time to class with all materials. (Binder, book, instrument, and a PENCIL).
3. Respect your equipment and the classroom equipment. Do not touch anyone else’s instrument or personal belongings.
4. Store ONLY instruments and music in the appropriate assigned instrument cubby.
5. Food, gum, or drink are never permitted during class and will not be brought into the band hall or rehearsal area.
Practice at home and always give 100% in class!