Steps to Access Your Child's STAAR Scores
1. Go to www.texasassessments.com
2. You will see this screen:
3. If you have your access code (found in Skyward Family Access), enter the code and your child’s birthdate and click “log in to student portal” to view scores.
4. If you do NOT have your access code, click on “Find My Unique Student Access Code” link.
5. You will then see a screen like this:
6. Enter your child’s first name only and his or her social security number in the PEIMS ID field, and birthdate. Then click the blue “Go” button.
7.Your code will appear in the code field with a message saying, “Access Code Lookup Successful”. Click the blue “Go” button again to see your child’s scores. Be sure to write down your access code for future use. The code is valid as long as your child is in a public school in Texas.
8. If you do not have access to the internet, please call your child’s school.
For more information about the STAAR test or to better understand your child's score, visit http://www.texasassessments.com/families.