(CLICK THE ABOVE ICON AND SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE)ClassLink is Decatur ISD's Single Sign-On Solution.To use ClassLink students and staff can use the Sign In with Google button.We are pleased to share that we have adopted ClassLink, a single sign-on platform that will allow teachers and students to use one username and password to access everything they need.You can learn more about ClassLink at www.classlink.com and see why we feel it’s so important to create faster, easier access to digital education resources that your children need to be successful.With all the instructional resources our students and staff have at their fingertips it is important that we provide an easy way to use those resources without having to memorize dozens of different usernames and passwords. ClassLink solves that problem.
Here is how to help get your child started on a computer:
Here is how to help get your child started on a mobile device:
- Download the appropriate app:
- *Be sure not to use the mobile device’s browser and only these mobile app options.
- Click the arrow in the top right corner to search for and choose your school district.
- Enter your login username or password or click the QR button to use the QuickCard (access for primary students).
- Follow the attached tutorial.