Who can Flex?
- Seniors who have passed all scheduled STAAR tests and are on track to graduate.
- Juniors who have passed all scheduled STAAR tests and are up-to-date with 8 core credits (English, Math, Social Studies, and Science).
What are the requirements to flex?
- The first 6 weeks of Flex will consist of a mandatory SAT/ACT prep course (Method Test Prep) that meets in the library.
- Students can be exempt from this prep course if they have scored at or above the Texas average on the SAT or ACT test.
When is Flex?
- 1st OR 8th period (may only flex one period)