We are excited for your child to begin school with Decatur ISD!
This page is your starting place to enroll your child in kindergarten. From here you will be directed to our online enrollment page to create an account and complete your information.
Please be sure to read the following information before leave this page.
To register for kindergarten, students MUST be 5 years of age on or before September 1st of the year they are starting kindergarten.
Follow these steps to enroll your child:
1. Follow the link below (after you read all this information) and create a Skyward Family Access account and begin the online enrollment process.
2. To ensure we have the necessary information to complete your child's enrollment use the SUBMIT button at the end of the process.
3. Please be sure to bring the following documents to your child's zoned campus in order to complete their enrollment.
Proof of Residency in Decatur ISD
current(within last 30 days) original utility bill (not a phone bill) OR
lease or purchase documents stating your name and physical address.
Parent/Guardian photo ID / driver's license
Current student immunization records
CLICK HERE for Immunization Requirements information from the Texas Department of State Health Services
Student's certified birth certificate
Student's social security card
Legal documentation (ex: custodial documentation) concerning the student if applicable
4. To begin the New Student Online enrollment process, CLICK HERE.
PLEASE REVIEW THIS PAGE CAREFULLY. THERE ARE DIFFERENT OPTIONS FOR FAMILIES NEW TO DECATUR ISD AND FAMILIES WHO ALREADY HAVE CHILDREN ATTENDING DECATUR ISD.
5. This must be done on a computer, not a mobile device. Visit a campus if you need access to a computer. Bring all your required documents with you!