Mental Health Resources

If mental health concerns are critical and need urgent attention, you should dial 911.

Should you desire one-on-one assistance for your child, please reach out to your child's school counselor.

You can also access Wise County Mental Health Resources or
ESC Region 11 Mental Health Resource List.

You can also call the Texas Health and Human Services hotline by dialing 2-1-1.